Before using the coffee pot to make coffee, wash it well with water and detergent, and rinse it with plenty of water. Then make at least 3 coffees to be thrown away, you may use the coffee grounds as well.
• Fill the boiler with cold water up to and not over the lower edge of the safety valve.
• With the coffee funnel inserted in the boiler, fill the compartment with ground espresso coffee to the edge and not above, without pressing. Remove any coffee residue from the edges of the boiler.
• Screw the collector onto the boiler tightly, without overdoing it, taking care not to use the handle as a lever.
• Put the coffee maker on the heat source. If using a gas hob, pay attention that the flame does not extend over the edge of the boiler base.
• When the procedure is completed (the collector is full of coffee), remove the coffee maker from the heat source and pour the coffee in the coffee cups.
Systematically check the wear of the gasket and coffee funnel. In the event of damage/wear, replace with original spare parts.
Periodically check to ensure the holes are not obstructed. In case of obstruction, free the holes with a needle or replace the plate with an original part. The original spare parts are available in the special packages at authorised dealers. Beware of non-original spare parts.