Buffalo Steak with Herbs
ready in: 75 min
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 1.5 lbs buffalo sirloin
- 1 head of garlic
- Plenty of rosemary
- 2 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup butter
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt flakes
- Separate the sirloin into 4 slices, remove excess pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the mustard, a few grains of crushed pepper and mixed herbs. Work the mixture with your hands and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the salt flakes and butter on a pan. As soon as the pan is hot, cook the buffalo steaks for 2-3 minutes per side, being careful that you do not pierce the meat while turning it. In the meantime, prepare a bed of herbs, where the meat will rest the meat and also acquire flavor.
- Once the meat is cooked, place it on the bed of herbs and cover with more herbs. Prepare the gravy by adding 1/2 cup of water to the pan and simmering it until the sauce is thick.
- After 5 minutes cut and serve the meat, garnished with herbs, some salt flakes and gravy.