Pork Fillet with Sweet Pea Curry
ready in: 12 min
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken drumsticks (about 1 ½ lbs)
- 1 onion • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ecodose of dark beer • ¾ cups cream (6.8 oz.)
- Heat the butter in a pot and brown the fillets. Season with salt and pepper and turn the fillets with tongs. Lower the heat, remove the fillets with tongs and let them rest on a plate. Add the peas and 1 ecodose of coconut milk (diluted with water) to the pot. Stir with a wooden spoon, then add the curry and a bit of salt and mix again. Put the fillets back into the pot, add vegetable oil, cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes, starting from when you hear the first whistle.
- Turn off the heat. Let the air out of the valve, and remove the lid. Remove the pork fillets and let them rest for 2 minutes on a cutting board. Turn the heat back on and let the sauce thicken for 1-2 minutes until it reaches the desired consistency. Taste and adjust salt if necessary.
- Cut the fillets into slices and serve them with peas, the gravy and mint leaves.