INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
-1 chicken thigh
-1 chilli pepper
- 3 oz. friggitelli peppers (sweet green peppers)
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh ginger
- 1 tsp curry
- Some flour
- Sesame oil
- Cut the chicken thighs into strips and roll them in some flour. Briefly toast them in the skillet with a dash of sesame oil and a bit of spicy chili.
- Add the curry and simmer until crisp. Add the finely chopped friggitelli, some slices of ginger, a splash of lime and coconut milk. Salt and cook.
- Add more lime once cooked.